The San Francisco Mayor’s Office of Housing and Community Development (MOHCD) is seeking grant proposals to support a capital improvement project that will improvement a nonprofit facility that provides music, arts and cultural events located within the Mission/Castro neighborhoods.
Donor Name: Office of Housing and Community Development
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/17/2021
Size of the Grant: $175,000
Grant Duration: 2 years
This RFP will provide up to $175,000 in total grant funding. The award will be setup as a one-time allocation through a two-year contract, starting as early as February 2022.
All applicants must meet all the following eligibility requirements to be considered for MOHCD funding.
- Applicants must be a community-based agency that is non-profit and tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or apply under a valid fiscal sponsor.
- Organizations receiving a grant from this RFP must be approved City suppliers or have started the process of becoming a City Supplier at time of proposal submission.
- MOHCD contracts are administered on a cost reimbursement basis. Grantees are reimbursed after invoicing for expenses incurred.
- No City agencies or departments may apply for funding under this RFP.
- Additional requirements may be detailed in the detailed description of the funding opportunity.
For more information, visit Request for Proposals.