La Crosse Community Foundation (LCF) has announced a traditional grant program, the standard and mini grants, intended to support new, or expansion portions of existing, projects and programs in La Crosse County.
Donor Name: La Crosse Community Foundation (LCF)
County: La Crosse County (WI)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/15/2022
Grant Size: $7,500
The foundation encourages competitive grant applications for results-oriented projects and programs that address a proven community need or priority that is aimed at making La Crosse County a better place now and for future generations.
The foundation is primarily interested in funding projects and programs operated by well-managed organizations in their eight program areas:
- Arts & Humanities,
- Culture & Diversity,
- Health & Human Services,
- Recreation & Wellness, and
- Community Improvement.
- Standard grants are for requests over $7,500
- Mini grants are for requests $7,500 or less
- La Crosse Community Foundation welcomes grant applications from nonprofit, educational, and government organizations serving La Crosse County residents. Nonprofit grant recipient organizations must be tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and be registered as a public charity. Grantseekers not attached to a qualified organization may be able to use a fiscal sponsor*. Grants cannot be paid to individuals.
- They only support organizations that do not discriminate in their employment practices, volunteer opportunities, or delivery of programs and services on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants must attest to operating under an approved Non-Discrimination Policy as a part of the application.
For more information, visit La Crosse Community Foundation.