The Karma Foundation is seeking proposals to provide grants in support of organizations engaged in activities and programs in the areas of Arts & Culture, Autism, Education & Literacy, Health & Human Services and Development & Enrichment of Jewish Life
Donor Name: Karma Foundation
State: New Jersey
Counties: Middlesex County (NJ), Union County (NJ), Mercer County (NJ), Somerset County (NJ)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): Ongoing
Grant Size: $1,000-$10,000
The Foundation makes grants in the following categories:
- Capacity Building
- Capital needs
- Disaster relief
- Equipment and materials
- Operating expenses
- Special projects and programs
The Foundation typically awards grants from $500-$25,000 to non-profit organizations with 501(C)3 status. The majority of grants range from $1,000-$10,000.
The Foundation does NOT fund:
- Organizations that don’t have 501 © 3 status
- Direct grants to individuals or personal businesses
- Travel expenses for bands and sports teams
- Charter schools
- Political candidates or lobbying activity
- Advertising for fundraising events
- Any 501 (c) 3 organization that meets the guideline requirements.
- Grants are made to local, national and international organizations.
- The Foundation fund in New Jersey with particular interest in Middlesex and Union Counties. Secondarily, we fund in Mercer and Somerset counties. They fund the local branches of national organizations and also some international relief organizations.
For more information, visit Karma Foundation.