ICCF Youth Advisory Council (YAC) is a group of students from across Iosco County. Working with an adult advisor, the members learn about philanthropy and how to improve their communities through the grant-making process. Using funds from the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, the students award grants to local non-profit organizations that are supporting projects and programs that benefit youth under the age of 18 in Iosco County.
Donor Name: Iosco County Community Foundation
County: Iosco County (MI)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/01/2022
Grant Size: $2,500
Applicants may submit requests up to a maximum of $2,500 per application cycle unless otherwise indicated.
- Your organization must provide benefits to those within the geographic area of Iosco County.
- Your organization must be recognized as a non-profit charitable organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service code. (Schools and government agencies are also eligible. Grants to religious organizations will be considered only if they serve the general public and do not have religious overtones of a sectarian nature.) Proof of non-profit status is required for auditing purposes.
- No grants are made to individuals.
- A representative from your organization will be required to make a brief presentation to the YAC members.
- You will be notified of the date and location after your proposal has been submitted.
For more information, visit Iosco County Community Foundation.