Impact100 South Jersey’s 2022 Grant is now open to bringing together over 100 diverse and philanthropic-minded members who will combine their contributions to give high-impact grants to local organizations.
Donor Name: Impact100 South Jersey
State: New Jersey
Counties: Burlington County (NJ), Camden County, Cumberland County (NJ), Gloucester County (NJ)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/31/2021
Size of the Grant: $100,000
The goal is to annually award a $ 100,000 grant to an organization that is thoroughly vetted and selected by Impact100 South Jersey members.
The Impact100 South Jersey fund is managed by the Community Foundation of South Jersey.
- Women, Children and Families: Projects that strengthen the lives of women, children, (including teens) or families.
- Education: Projects that advance or improve access to learning opportunities for children, teens or adults.
- Community Health and Wellbeing: Projects that seek to meet the basic needs of community members, or otherwise provide significant opportunities for improving physical or mental health.
- Submit a project budget of $ 100,000 or above.
- Have a plan to expend funds within 24 months.
- Organizations eligible to apply for a grant from South Jersey Impact100 must:
- be tax-exempt under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code, independent of a financial sponsor.
- be headquartered in, and serving residents of, Burlington, Camden, Cumberland or Gloucester County, New Jersey.
- in possession of at least 3 full years (36 months) of audited financial statements.
- have an annual operating budget above $ 300,000 and below $ 5,000,000.
- Applicants must:
- About the use of Impact100 South Jersey’s grant for a project that supports the organization’s core mission, such as increasing organizational capacity, program development, service expansion, capital improvements or similar efforts that will improve an organization’s effectiveness and efficiency.
- have a plan for project assessment.
For more information, visit Impact100 South Jersey.