Impact100 Metro Detroit is currently accepting applications for its 2022 Grant Program to award high impact grants and provide exposure to nonprofit heroes in Metro Detroit.
Donor Name: Impact100 Metro Detroit
Counties: Macomb County (MI), Oakland County (MI), Wayne County (MI)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/14/2022
Size of the Grant: $100,000
Impact100 Metro Detroit was formed by a small group of women who wanted to fuel positive change in the community by uniting with other women in collective giving.
- To harness the power and talents of women through direct participation in the process of philanthropy, and to equip future leaders and givers by encouraging all of themembers to become engaged in all aspects of the granting process.
- To award high impact grants ($100,000), and to focus that impact on our own community by funding local organizations who work in the tri-county area.
- To build new relationships among members, and to be representative of the broad range of women who make up community.
Their goal is to fund projects that reach underserved populations, unmet needs and have a measurable and sustainable impact on its beneficiaries.
- Be classified as a “Public Charity” with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (Individual or private foundations are not eligible)
- Located in Wayne, Oakland or Macomb County
- Have at least three full fiscal years of financial statements, and at least two years of completed tax filings
- Not be a recipient of an Impact100 Metro Detroit project ($100,000) grant in the past three grant cycles
Preference will be given to organizations that:
- Have annual operating budgets of at least $300,000 and below $5,000,000
- Are not affiliated with a larger national or regional parent organization
- Have an innovative mission and approach in making a long lasting impact on the community.
- Fit within one of the following focus areas: Arts & Culture, Education, Individual & Family Support, Health & Wellness and Revitalization, Recreation & Environment
- Serve residents of and expend funds primarily in Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties
- Be a new program, the expansion of an existing program, or a new or expanded collaboration
- Have a total project budget of at least $100,000.
- Expend the funds within 18 months of being awarded
Impact100 Metro Detroit prefers projects with the following characteristics:
- Target under-served populations
- Highlight unmet needs in the community
- Have a measurable and sustainable high-impact on beneficiaries
- Allocate 15% or less of total grant funds to overhead/salary expenses for the project.
Grants will not be provided for:
- Debt reduction, operating deficits, interim or bridge funding, or endowment funding.
- Activities that are religious or political in nature.
- Fund drives, annual appeals, fundraising events, or general capital campaigns.
- Individuals or private foundations.
For more information, visit Impact100 Metro Detroit Grant.