The Icicle Fund is currently inviting applications for the 2022 Community Grants Program to award grants to non-profit organizations who develop North Central Washington as a region where nature, the arts, and the area’s natural and human history encourage appreciation, understanding and stewardship of this special place.
Donor Name: Icicle Fund
County: Chelan County (WA), Douglas County (WA), Grant County (WA), Okanogan County (WA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entities: Nonprofit, Public School, Tribal Governmental Organization, Faith-based Organization
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/10/2021
Size of the Grant: $3,000
The goal is to empower organizations to do their most important work in the community, implementing not only the high-profile but also the hard-to-fund projects while building and maintaining high performing organizations.
- Support nonprofits in delivering mission in innovative and impactful ways
- Support nonprofits in doing their most important work in the community, implementing not only the high-profile but also the hard-to-fund projects while building and maintaining high performing organizations
- Begin to remove barriers for community members who have been historically under-served through the Fund’s programs
The Fund values both young (“upstart”) and mature organizations that foster a collaborative atmosphere, deliver mission in innovative and impactful ways, and connects with the diverse North Central Washington community.
- Collaborative: They fundamentally believe that by working together they can increase the impact of organizations across this region.
- Impactful: They support nonprofits in doing their most important work in the community, implementing not only the high-profile but also the hard-to-fund projects while building and maintaining high performing organizations.
- Connected: They believe that strong, thriving communities are created and maintained through engagement of all its members and value nonprofits that remove barriers for community members who have been historically under-served or under-represented.
Minimum grant request at $3,000, no maximum.
- Your organization must be one of the following under IRC section 509(a)(1) or 509(a)(2).
- 501(c)3 Nonprofit with Public Charity Status (Not a Private Foundation)
- Public School (Individual schools within a district may apply separately. Only one application per school will be considered. Applications must be submitted from the principal’s office.)
- Local, City, County or Tribal Governmental Organization (Community enhancement projects not typically funded through tax dollars may be eligible. Please contact the Fund before proceeding with an application.)
- Faith-based Organization (Grants will not be made for religious purposes, but non-religious programs offered to the broader community may be eligible.)
- If you do not meet these criteria, you can be fiscally sponsored by an organization that does.
- The Fund does not consider grants for individuals, political candidates, parties, or lobbyists.
- The Fund does not consider grants for debt retirement or purchases/activities that occur prior to grant decisions.
- Your organization must be non-discriminatory in its policies and practices with regard to sex, race, color, marital status, national origin, religious affiliation, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and age.
- Your project must further the mission of Icicle Fund to support the Arts, Environment, and/or natural and cultural History in North Central Washington (Chelan, Douglas, Okanogan, and Grant counties).
Your organization may apply for only one Icicle Fund grant per year.
For more information, visit Icicle Fund.