The Humboldt County Community Foundation is seeking applications to improve the quality of life in Humboldt County, Iowa.
Donor Name: Humboldt County Community Foundation
County: Humboldt County (IA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/07/2022
Size of the Grant: $25,000
HCCF strives to provide grants that help make Humboldt County a wonderful place to live, work and play. The categories identified for giving are: arts & culture, community affairs & development, education, environmental protection, health, historic preservation and human services.
The Humboldt County Community Foundation Board is a charitable public foundation established by community stakeholders for the purpose of improving the quality of life in Humboldt County by initiating programs, coordinating resources, and supporting organizations that enhance education, community betterment, arts and culture, health, and human services.
Supported Grant Types
- Community Enrichment/Progress
- Cultural and Civic Programs
- Social Services
In general, the foundation will support three types of requests:
- Projects of service to the general community or pilot projects.
- Seed money to enable projects to demonstrate their potential or enhance services.
- Funding for community amenities.
The maximum amount awarded to a single recipient shall be no more than $25,000. Applicants must provide matching funds equal to 50% of the total project costs.
- Tax exempt, non-profit entity classified by the IRS as 501(c)(3) or a 170(c)(1) governmental entity
- If not a non-profit or governmental entity the applicant must have a Fiscal Sponsor who will be legally & financially responsible for grant implementation that is a 501(c)(3) or 170(c)(1) and must provide proof of such designation.
- No more than one application per organization may be submitted in the same grant cycle.
- The maximum amount awarded to a single recipient shall be no more than $25,000. Applicants must provide matching funds equal to 50% of the total project costs.
For more information, visit Humboldt County Community Foundation Grant.