Human Needs Recovery Grants supports unmet human needs resulting from the derecho storm including coordination of assistance to individuals and families as well as direct provision of programs and services related to recovery.
Donor Name: Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation
County: Linn County (IA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entities: Not-for-profit Organizations and Government Entities
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): Ongoing
Applications will be reviewed by a fund committee and scored on the following criteria, with five points possible for each item:
- Proposal addresses important community needs that are aligned with the fund priorities.
- Proposal is likely to achieve the desired goals as stated in the application.
- Organization is connected to a system of care. (This could mean that the organization is participating in the Linn Area Partner Active in Disaster phone calls, is part of the Continuum of Care, or otherwise communicating/cooperating with other organizations providing interrelated services.)
- Organization has the capacity to complete the proposal as intended.
- Proposal addresses equity impact.
501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and governmental entities serving Linn County, Iowa.
For more information, visit Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation.