Donor Name: HealthComp Foundation
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $25,000 – $50,000
Grant Duration: 1 Year
The Health Comp Foundation will consider support for both “upstream” and “midstream” efforts. Upstream interventions are those that aim to improve community conditions and systems by addressing the needs of groups or communities. Midstream interventions and programs are those that address individuals’ and families’ social needs. Downstream interventions are those that provide clinical care and will not be considered. They will consider support for projects/programs and capacity building efforts, such as training.
Applications addressing the needs of groups identified by the Health Policy Institute of Ohio as facing the worst health outcomes will be prioritized. These groups are:
- Black and Hispanic/Latinx individuals, families and communities
- Those without a high school education
- Those with a disability
- Low-income individuals and families
- Responsive grants will be for one (1) year only.
- Grant awards are expected to be in the range of $25,000 – $50,000, but the board retains discretion to award lower or higher amounts as warranted.
- Non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations are eligible to apply. All organizations must include the most current financial audit or IRS Form 990 with their application.
- Grassroots, community-based organizations will be prioritized.
For more information, visit Health Comp Foundation.