Donor Name: Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $500 to $5,000
The purpose of the Greater Together Community Funds is to support residents in taking ownership of the needs in their towns, encourage broad and inclusive civic engagement, and anchor the Hartford Foundation in each town. In 2020, Hartford’s Greater Together Community Fund Advisory Committee was created.
Focus: Project must serve one or more underserved populations of Hartford.
- The maximum grant award is $5,000, minimum grant is $500.
- Organizations must be classified as a 501(c)(3) non-profit.
- Organizations may have a fiscal sponsor.
- Organizations must have an annual operating budget of $1 million or less.
- Funding must benefit residents of Hartford.
- Organizations need to be based in Hartford.
For more information, visit Hartford Foundation for Public Giving.