The Community Foundation of Muncie & Delaware County, Inc is inviting applicants for Harry and Janet Kitselman Fund Grants.
Donor Name: The Community Foundation of Muncie & Delaware County, Inc.
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of Grant: $15,000 and $25,000
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 07/31/2022
Harry and Janet Kitselman were residents and civic leaders in the Muncie community. According to Mr. and Mrs. Kitselman’s wishes, a fund was created to administer and distribute funds for the good of the people of Muncie, Indiana.
The Harry and Janet Kitselman Fund Grants focus on the following areas:
- Fine arts
- The History of East Central Indiana
Grants are typically awarded between $15,000 and $25,000.
- The Kitselman Advisory Board meets one or more times each year to review applications and make recommendations to the Board of Directors.
- First-time applicants are required to call the Foundation prior to creating an application.
- The Foundation does not make grants to individuals and generally does not make grants for religious purposes, for covering budget deficits, for travel, for fundraising events, for endowments, or for projects normally the responsibility of a government agency. Grants are generally awarded to 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Each grant awarded will be evaluated and a postgrant report is required for each grant received. A postgrant report, including financial/expenditure information, is required for the organization to remain in good standing and be eligible for future grant awards. All overdue postgrant reports must be received before the due date of any current grant applications for the committee to review the current application.
For more information, visit Harry and Janet Kiteselman Fund Grants.