The Hammond Community Corporation is accepting applications for the 2021 grants to provide financial assistance to Hammond not-for-profit organizations to enrich the quality of life in community.
Donor Name: City of Hammond
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entity: Not-for-profit Organizations
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/18/2021
Size of the Grant: $1,500
The City of Hammond, for the social betterment of the community, formed the Hammond Community Corporation in 1997. The Hammond Community Corporation was originally funded by money donated from the Empress Casino Hammond (now known as Horseshoe Casino Hammond).
The maximum award for an application is $1,500.00 for a program or project.
- Arts & Humanities: is funded to support visual, performing, and literary art.
- Civic Betterment: focuses on public activities that improve the quality of life in Hammond.
- Education: is designed to bring quality learning to both youth & adults.
- Health & Welfare: employs efforts contributing to the wellness of Hammond.
- HCC grants are limited to organizations serving Hammond residents only.
- Applicants must have 501(c) (3) tax exempt status as defined by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Only applicants which do not discriminate on any basis, including race, creed, or color will be accepted.
For more information, visit City of Hammond.