The Crown Point Community Foundation will consider grant applications for projects in the following Fields of Interest: Animal Related, Arts and Culture, Community Improvement, Economic Development, Education, Environmental, Food/Nutrition/Agriculture, Health and Human Services, Housing and Shelter, Public Safety, Recreation, Religion Related, Youth Development.
Donor Name: Crown Point Community Foundation
Cities: Crown Point, Cedar Lake, Lowell and Winfield
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/01/2022
Grant Duration: 12 months
The Crown Point Community Foundation is interested in funding projects, which will improve the quality of life for citizens in Crown Point, Cedar Lake, Lowell and Winfield areas.
Distributions from the Crown Point Community Foundation Endowment Fund will be awarded to nonprofit organizations for projects and/or programs that benefit residents within the territorial boundaries of Crown Point, Cedar Lake, Lowell and Winfield in South Lake County, Indiana.
The Foundation operates without discrimination as to age, race, religion, sex, disability, or national origin in the consideration of grant requests. The Foundation funds only grant seekers who do not unlawfully discriminate as to age, race, religion, sex, disability, or national origin.
- Only one grant application per organization or agency will be eligible within a 12-month period.
- Potential community impact of the grant and the number of people who will benefit.
- Extent of local volunteers’ involvement and support for the project.
- Composition and level of commitment of the organization’s directors/trustees.
- Organization’s fiscal responsibility and management qualifications.
- Ability of the organization to obtain additional funding to implement the project.
- The organization’s ability to provide funding after a long-term grant has expired.
- Grants are made to nonprofit organizations exempt from federal taxation under section 501(c) or 509(a) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Grants are primarily awarded to underwrite projects and/or program expenses or to fund capital expenditures.
- No grants may be used for any political campaign, or to support attempts to influence the legislature of any governmental body.
For more information, visit Crown Point Community Foundation Grants.