The Community Foundation of Frederick County is seeking applications for its grantmaking program to support a wide variety of community interests and causes with one end goal in mind: improving the quality of life in Frederick County.
Donor Name: Community Foundation of Frederick County
County: Frederick County (MD)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 05/01/2022
Size of the Grant: $500
The Community Foundation’s Rolling Grant Cycle provides program grants specific to available field of interest and special purpose funds and support for individuals served by nonprofits or government agencies.
All nonprofit and quasi-government organizations are encouraged to apply for these grants that cover fields of interest such as health and human services, workforce development support for the trades, emergency support services, and other civic causes.
Grants must provide direct benefits to Frederick County, Maryland, residents unless otherwise noted in the fund description.
Minimum grant size is $500.
The Impact Cycle supports two possible impacts:
- P means that a fund is available to support projects.
- IN means that a fund is available to support identified households or individuals.
The applicant organization must be:
- An already existing nonprofit, 501c3 organization in good standing with the IRS,
- An existing government/quasi-governmental agency applying for an extraordinary project that is not funded by tax revenue,
- A religious organization requesting funding for non-sectarian activities, or
- A civic group that is not a 501c3 organization requesting funding for a community cause.
For more information, visit Rolling Grant Cycle.