The Gianforte Family Foundation is seeking applications for grants to support organizations that equip people to improve their lives in a sustainable way.
Donor Name: Gianforte Family Foundation
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
The foundation’s vision is to see individuals and families in Montana flourish, spiritually and economically.
- Christian organizations engaged in outreach work, strengthening families, and helping the needy.
- Organizations in Montana that work to improve education, support entrepreneurship, and create jobs.
- Organizations that enhance the local community of Bozeman, Montana.
- You are a nonprofit with a 501 C3 tax filing status
- Your nonprofit organizations fits within one or more of the focus areas:
- Jobs, Education, and Entrepreneurship
- Families and the Vulnerable
- Christian Outreach and Discipleship
- Bozeman Arts and Culture
- Your nonprofit work is being done in Montana or your project directly impacts Montanans.
- If your organization meets all of these criteria and is not currently a partner (i.e.: has never received a grant from the foundation) – please schedule a consultation. Our staff wants to speak with you, hear about your organization, and help you determine if partnership is the next step.
For more information, visit Gianforte Family Foundation.