The Trellis Foundation is seeking applications for its General Operating Support Grants for College Completion Nonprofits in Texas.
Donor Name: Trellis Foundation
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $100,000
Grant Duration: 18 months
Trellis Foundation advances equitable educational opportunities in Texas by supporting postsecondary programs, practices and systems that reduce disparities and lead to success for low-income students and students of color.
Trellis Foundation’s work under TG Philanthropy nearly two decades ago was forged through learning with college access providers. Through the years, their services have grown as has their own organizational understanding.
- K-12 Students
- College Age-Traditional (18-24)
- Adult Learners/nontraditional (24+)
- Non-Student Adults
- First-generation in college
- Students Experiencing Homelessness
- Foster Youth
- Opportunity Youth
- Justice system-impacted youth/adults
- Immigrant Communities
- Rural Communities
- Single Parents
- Trellis Foundation intends to award 12-20 general operating grants of $100,000 for terms of up to 18 months.
- Funding will be disbursed in two payments: $50,000 on execution of the grant agreement and $50,000 following the 6-month progress report.
- 501(c) 3 community-based organizations with a substantial mission and programmatic focus of postsecondary completion
- Focused on direct service to students (rather than serving primarily as a backbone, intermediary or data/policy partner)
- Based in Texas, serving Texas students.
For more information, visit Trellis Foundation.