The Jim Moran Foundation is currently accepting Letters of Inquiry (LOIs) for its Grant Program to improve the quality of life for the youth and families of Florida through the support of innovative programs and opportunities that meet the ever-changing needs of the community.
Donor Name: Jim Moran Foundation
Counties: Broward County (FL), Duval County (FL), Palm Beach County (FL)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/04/2022
Current Funding Focuses
- Education programs that provide academic enrichment and opportunities for quality learning.
- Elder Care programs that improve the quality of life for at-risk seniors in the community.
- Family Strengthening programs that provide safety and stability to children and families in the community including food security.
- Youth Transitional Living programs that help at-risk youth and young adults achieve self-sufficiency.
- The Foundation will only consider organizations that have received tax exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) under the Internal Revenue Code.
- Organizations must be appropriately recognized by state statutes, laws and regulations that govern tax exempt organizations.
- Priority consideration will be given to proposals for programs that improve the quality of life for those who are at-risk and economically disadvantaged without extenuating medical conditions or circumstances.
- Organizations may apply for operational support if it does not exceed 50% of the funding request.
- Grants are primarily awarded for programs serving residents in the following Florida counties:
- Palm Beach
- The Foundation will not accept unsolicited requests for the following:
- Capital campaigns
- Capacity building
- Health care/medical research
- Scholarships to individuals
- Event sponsorships
For more information, visit Jim Moran Foundation Grant.