The San Mateo County REALTORS® (SAMCAR) Foundation is accepting applications for its Grant Program.
Donor Name: San Mateo County REALTORS® Foundation
Type of Grant: Grant
County: San Mateo County (CA)
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/15/2022
The SAMCAR Foundation has focused its charitable efforts towards benefiting organizations and programs that strive to make San Mateo County a more livable, affordable and thriving community. Through its work, the SAMCAR Foundation has made significant financial contributions enhancing quality of life throughout San Mateo County. The SAMCAR Foundation also supports and encourages grassroots member-organized efforts that enhance the quality of life in our neighborhoods.
Non-profit 501(c) 3 organizations operating within the areas served by the San Mateo County Association of REALTORS® and within the San Mateo County jurisdiction are eligible for grant consideration provided they meet the evaluation criteria below.
Grant applicants will be evaluated on the following:
- The community need for the expenditure, as well as the number of people who will be served.
- The impact on the recipient organization.
- The location of the community served.
- The financial soundness and efficiency of the organization.
- Accuracy and completeness of the application.
- The structure of volunteer organization and level of volunteer support.
- Appropriate use of SAMCAR Foundation previous grants. (If applicable).
- Application must be housing related only.
The application form must be completed and sent with the following:
- A list of the applicant organization’s Board of Directors and Executive Staff.
- The names of three people or agencies that may be contacted as references.
- Annual budget with year-to-date financial statements.
- A copy of the IRS tax-exempt determination letter.
- A statement pertaining to your/applicant relationship with the requesting organization (to detail any possible conflict of interest) and indicating how this is housing related.
For more information, visit SAMCAR Foundation’s Grant Program.