The St. Louis County Port Authority’s Community Investment Fund supports economic and community development projects that advance or align with one or more of the investment priority areas.
Donor Name: St. Louis County Port Authority
County: St. Louis County (MO)
Type of Grant: Grant
Grant Duration: 24 months
The Port prioritizes projects that increase economic opportunity for historically underserved individuals and/or benefit underserved or economically distressed communities.
Examples are intended to be illustrative.
- Business Retention & Expansion, which may include, programs that offer
- Loan products or funds that fill gaps in available capital
- Workforce development programs for in demand jobs
- Supporting international market expansion for local businesses
- Neighborhood Economic and Community Development, which may include programs to address
- Repositioning vacant and under-utilized properties (often retail sites)
- Neighborhood infrastructures improvements
- Planning/feasibility studies
- Community planning/organization
- Neighborhood stabilization
- Entrepreneurship programs, which may include
- Real Estate Development/Redevelopment, including
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Site acquisition and assemblage
- Site preparation (pre-development – A/E, demo, infrastructure)
- Targeted Industry Sector Support (based on County or Regional strategic priorities
- The Port prioritizes projects that increase economic opportunity for historically underserved individuals and/or benefit underserved or economically distressed communities.
Typically, the Port will fund up to 24 months for a project or program.
Non-profits (must have 501(c)(3) designation) are eligible applicants for Port Community Investment Fund grants. The Port does not accept applications for funding from individuals. Applicants or projects must be located in St. Louis County or primarily serve St. Louis County.
For more information, visit St. Louis County Port Authority.