The Responsive Grantmaking program is available to nonprofits that are not current impact area grantees but whose work is responsive to the goals of one or more of the Foundation’s impact areas.
Donor Name: Triangle Community Foundation
State: North Carolina
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $10,000
Organizations MUST demonstrate a clear connection between their program and overall goals for the related impact area(s).
- Capacity Building – organizations working to make their internal processes, procedures, plans, and people more efficient with a focus on financial health, leadership development, and racial equity.
- Cultural Arts – increase culturally representative arts programming and/or increase the arts in public and community spaces
- Education & Youth – organizations serving youth ages 5-24, with a focus on youth leadership
- Sustainable Communities support economically and environmentally resilient communities
- Economic Resilience – Increase the number of unemployed or underemployed individuals who can access family-sustaining jobs, and remove barriers to family-sustaining employment
- Environmental Resilience – Increase awareness of and education around conservation and/or climate issues; increase climate resiliency, particularly of low-income communities.
Grants will be $10,000, allocated for a specific project that falls within one or more of the Foundation’s impact areas (Capacity Building, Cultural Arts, Education & Youth, and Sustainable Communities).
- Nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organizations based in and serving one or more Triangle Counties (Wake, Durham, Orange, Chatham); Projects with a 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsor are eligible to apply.
- Organizations that meet all of the following criteria:
- Serve a population or need addressed by one of the Foundation’s impact areas.
- Are not currently receiving a grant through one or more impact area programs.
- Can clearly demonstrate a connection to the goals of at least one of the Foundation’s impact areas.
- Organizations must adhere to the Foundation’s non-discrimination policy.
- Organizations may receive funding once every 2 years.
- Have budgets under $2 million.
For more information, visit TCF.