The Fund for Columbia County invites applications for innovative projects and services that have a deep, lasting and positive impact on the residents of Columbia County, with particular emphasis on low-income and/or underserved adults and children.
Donor Name: Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation (BTCF)
County: Columbia County (PA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 03/01/2022
Grant Size: $500 to $5,000
The Fund welcomes applications from a single organization or collaborative partnerships. They believe that organizations can achieve more working together than they can alone and that collaborations can save resources and make organizations more powerful in their collective focus.
The fund supports projects that further youth development, economic equity, civic and community engagement, the arts, education, the environment, and health and social services that directly impact the people of Columbia County.
- Grants are for one year and range from $500 to $5,000.
- Requests for larger amounts up to $10,000, and multi-year grants will be considered for projects that show exceptional potential for impact.
- A total of $100,000 is available.
This program will not fund:
- Annual funds, capital campaigns or endowments
- Expenses that have already been incurred
- Bricks and mortar
- Private operating foundations
- For-profit organizations
- Religious organizations (Please note grants may be made to support non-religious, community focused programs provided through faith-based organizations)
- They welcome applications from a single organization or collaborative partnerships. They believe that organizations can achieve more working together than they can alone and that collaborations can save resources and make organizations more powerful in their collective focus.
- Proposals are considered from nonprofits, civic entities, schools, and community organizations serving the residents of Columbia County who meet the following criteria:
- In operation as a nonprofit organization for at least one year with 501(c)(3) status or in an established fiscal sponsorship arrangement with a 501(c)(3) nonprofit
- Actively engaged in planning for the future
- Able to demonstrate financial resiliency
- Community groups may apply under the fiscal umbrella of a nonprofit organization.
- Neither the Fund for Columbia County nor Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation supports organizations which in their constitution, by-laws or practice discriminate against a person or group on the basis of age, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender/gender identity, socioeconomic status, disability, sexual orientation, political affiliation or religious belief.
For more information, visit Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation.