FUEL is currently inviting applicants for the 1st Quarter of its Good Grant Program to help support a selected local nonprofit with a top marketing need.
Donor Name: FUEL
State: South Carolina
County: Greenville County (SC)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/02/2022
Size of the Grant: $10,000
Grant Duration: 3 Months
FUEL will provide up to $10,000 in the agency’s time for the selected project.
December 22, 2021
January – March 2022
What they are looking for
- Missions that inspire others. Visionary organizations looking to change lives. Organizations committed to serving their community and neighbors. People who want to do what they can with what they have. Simply put, those who want to serve others and do good.
- Organization must be a registered 501(c)3
- Organization must be in good standing with the office of the SC Secretary of State
- Headquarters must be located within Greenville County (in Greenville, SC)
- Organizations must have an established presence in the Greenville community
- Organizations will be selected no more than one time every two (2) years
- Organizations will be considered no more than two times per year (provided they have not been selected within the previous two years)
For more information, visit FUEL For Good Grant.