The Dominion Energy Charitable Foundation will award up to $1 million through a competitive Environmental Education and Stewardship grants program.
Donor Name: Dominion Energy Charitable Foundation
County: Selected Counties
City/Town: Selected cities/towns
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 09/30/2022
Grant Size: up to $5,000
The projects should support one or more of the following priorities:
- Educating students and the public about environmental stewardship
- Protecting and preserving natural habitats
- Improving open spaces and making nature accessible
The project description should include:
- Specific plan of action including project activities, locations and targeted audiences (K-12 applicants include grade levels)
- Anticipated outcomes that address identified community need
- Effective evaluation methods
- Plans to sustain the program and share results with Dominion Energy and the community
The Dominion Energy Charitable Foundation considers grant requests up to $50,000 that focus on specific, short-term projects that promise measurable results to improve the environment, and K-12 requests up to $5,000.
- Eligible 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and public and private K-12 schools in communities served by Dominion Energy may apply online.
- Not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organizations
- Organizations within geographic areas (listed below) where Dominion Energy provides electricity or natural gas service, or has significant facilities or business interests
- Organizations that focus on education, environment, culture and the arts, civic and community development, and health and human services
For more information, visit Dominion Energy Charitable Foundation.