Entergy’s is seeking applications for its Micro Grants program.
Donor Name: Entergy
State: Arkansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Texas
Counties: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): Ongoing
Grant Size: $1,000
Entergy grant program areas are:
- arts and culture;
- community improvement/enrichment;
- economic development,
- environment and
- healthy families.
Entergy accept requests for up to $1,000.
Grants will only be made to the following types of organizations:
- a public charity or private foundation that qualifies as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt entity.
- a school, hospital, governmental unit or religious institution that holds nonprofit status similar to that of 501(c)(3) organizations.
- a state or local government, but only if a donation thereto is made exclusively for public purposes.
- a war-veterans organization that qualifies as a 501(c)(19) tax-exempt entity.
- a volunteer fire department that qualifies as a 501(c)(4) tax-exempt entity.
Entergy will NOT fund
- Groups without 501(c)(3) or similar nonprofit status.
- Payment of utility bills.
- Political candidates or groups.
- Purchase of uniforms, equipment, or trips for school-related organizations or amateur sports teams.
- Activities whose sole purpose is promotion or support of a specific religion, denomination, or religious institution.
- Grants to individuals or loans of any type.
- Any organization owned or operated by an employee of Entergy.
For more information, visit Entergy.