El Pomar Foundation is seeking applications to provide grant support to Colorado nonprofit organizations,
government entities and activities that take place within the state of Colorado.
Donor Name: El Pomar Foundation
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): Ongoing
Grant Size: $100,000
The Foundation competitive process is the primary grant making vehicle for organizations to receive funding. They are a general purpose foundation, which means the Trustees approve grants across a wide spectrum of focus areas including: arts and culture, civic and community initiatives, education, health and human services.
At this time, due to El Pomar’s emphasis on assisting those most affected by the current economic conditions, the Trustees will not consider any capital grant requests exceeding $100,000, unless initiated by the Foundation.
Priority consideration will be provided to capital projects that have received local community and other support.
Due to the tremendous need throughout the state of Colorado, capital grant requests, if funded, may be funded at lesser levels than requested.
The Trustees will not consider any capital grant requests exceeding $100,000, unless initiated by the Foundation.
The Foundation does not accept grant applications for grant support to:
- Other foundations or nonprofits that distribute money to recipients of its own selection
- Organizations that practice discrimination of any kind
- Organizations that do not have fiscal responsibility for the proposed project
- Organizations that do not have an active 501(c)(3) nonprofit IRS determination letter
- Camps, camp programs or other seasonal activities
- Religious organizations for support of religious programs
- Cover deficits or debt elimination
- Cover travel, conferences, conventions, group meetings or seminars
- Influence legislation or support candidates for political office
- Produce videos or other media projects
- Fund research projects or studies
- Primary or secondary schools (K-El Pomar will consider, on a limited basis, capital requests from nonpublicly funded secondary schools.
For more information, visit El Pomar Foundation.