The Eden Prairie Community Foundation is seeking applications to provide grants to nonprofits and agencies that serve Eden Prairie, from the food shelf to the fire department.
Donor Name: Eden Prairie Community Foundation
City: Eden Prairie
Type of Grant: Grant
Areas of Focus
- Arts & Culture
- Recreation & Environment
- Social Services
- Youth Development
- This focus area is less formal than the four mentioned previously, and dates to the Foundation’s 2015 establishment of a Youth Initiative, recognizing that several youth-related concerns bubbled to the top of the priority list at that time.
- Diversity, Affordable Housing, and Unemployment
- These initiatives from their latest Strategic Plan are getting new weight in the Foundation’s granting process.
(Note: Organizations are also encouraged to request and review the Foundation’s 2020 Strategic Plan to learn how your mission may dovetail with the Foundation’s strategic initiatives.)
The Foundation welcomes requests from eligible organizations that meet the following criteria:
- Classified as charitable organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; or classified as an organization under Section 170(c)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Provides services to residents within the boundaries of Eden Prairie.
- Is part of a governmental body (such as schools or parks that serve the people of Eden Prairie).
For more information, visit Eden Prairie Community Foundation.