The Roxbury Arts Group is proud to administer the Delaware County Arts Grant, a re-grant program of the New York State Council on the Arts in Delaware County.
Donor Name: Roxbury Arts Group
State: New York
County: Delaware County (NY)
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: no more than $5,000
The Delaware County Arts Grant serves as an umbrella for three distinct funding categories: Community Arts, Creative Learning, and Individual Artist Category.
All categories require a partnership with a non-profit organization either as a non-profit applying directly, through an applicant chosen non-profit Fiscal Sponsor, or as a Community Partner enrolled in the Roxbury Arts Group Fiscal Sponsorship Program.
- Community Arts Grants
- Creative Learning
- Individual Artist
Funding Priorities for 2023
Each year the SCR grant creates funding priorities based on the needs of the community. This years are;
- In-School/After School Creative Learning Grants. Projects must include a partnership with a public school to be eligible for this funding priority.
- Creative Placemaking: Creative placemaking animates public and spaces, rejuvenates structures and streetscapes, improves local business viability and public safety, and brings diverse people together to celebrate, inspire, and be inspired.
- New, emerging and grass-roots organizations and artists.
- Projects that incorporate media arts
- Projects that incorporate photography.
- Projects that represent traditional arts.
Low Priority Projects
- Previously funded projects which don’t exhibit further growth, artistic expansion, community support and/or community need
- Projects that duplicate already existing and successful projects/services
A single applicant is able to submit up to three (3) project requests in any combination of the categories below, totaling no more than $5,000.
Non-profit organizations applying directly and Fiscal Sponsors (See Fiscal Sponsorship/Community Based Partnership 5 for more information) MUST fulfill ALL of the following conditions:
- A 501(c)(3) or New York State non-profit organization.
- The legal address of the non-profit organization must be located in Delaware County
- Have a board of directors or a governing body that meets to determine and review policy
- Conduct all activities in a way that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religious belief, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability
- Applicants/artists must be at least 21 years of age at the time of application
For more information, visit Roxbury Arts Group.