Douglas County Community Foundation is seeking applications for its Community Grants to support a wide range of local projects in the areas of arts and culture, children and youth, community development, education, health, housing and human services.
Donor Name: Douglas County Community Foundation
County: Douglas County (KS)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/01/2022
Size of the Grant: $1,000 to $10,000
The goal of the DCCF Community Grants program is to improve the lives of Douglas County, Kansas residents. The foundation supports a wide variety of activities in the following areas:
- Arts and Culture
- Children and Youth
- Community Development
- Human Services
- Grants generally range from $1,000 to $10,000.
- In recent years, about 50% of applicants have received grants.
- The proposal must come from a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, tribal entity or local government.
- Proposal must be for work that primarily benefits residents of Douglas County, Kansas.
- Organization must conduct business without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or national origin.
Favored activities are those that:
- Provide a substantial benefit
- Produce meaningful, measurable results
- Include a plan to measure results
- Build self-sufficiency and help attract additional funds and resources for the participants or organization
- Assist with or promote collaboration among nonprofits to minimize duplication
For more information, visit DCCF Community Grants.