Applications are now open for the Couch Family Foundation Grant Program to support organizations and programs that serve communities in the Upper Connecticut River Valley region and Martha’s Vineyard.
Donor Name: Couch Family Foundation
Counties: Grafton County (NH), Sullivan County (NH), Orange County (VT), Windsor County (VT)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/30/2022
Grant Size: $10,000
They encourage project grants applications that support the following priorities:
- New initiatives or pilot programs;
- Special projects or enhancements of current projects and programs;
- Impact studies or evaluations of current programs; or
- Organizational capacity building.
The Foundation generally awards grants of $10,000 or less to first-time grantees.
Who they Support?
The Couch Family Foundation seeks to partner with organizations that are responding to the needs of the community. Some of the characteristics they look for include: strong leadership, deep community relationships, comprehensive approaches to addressing need, and partnerships with other agencies and institutions.
The Couch Family Foundation supports organizations that serve communities in the Upper Valley region and Martha’s Vineyard. They gladly accept applications from organizations that meet the following criteria:
- Nonprofit Status: 501(c)3 non-profit status or fiscal sponsorship through a 501(c)3 organization
- Geographic Service Area: Organizations that serve the Upper Valley region of New Hampshire (Grafton and Sullivan Counties) and Vermont (Orange and Windsor Counties); and organizations that serve the Island of Martha’s Vineyard
For more information, visit Couch Family Foundation.