The Lancaster Community Tutoring Grant Program is designed to assist local nonprofit organizations who provide tutoring and educational services or programs that positively serve and directly impact the students of Lancaster. Ultimately, with the goal to close achievement gaps created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Donor Name: City of Lancaster
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): Ongoing
Size of the Grant: $20,000
Grant Duration: 6 months
Ultimately, with the goal to close achievement gaps created by the COVID-19 pandemic. By way of grant funds, the Lancaster Community Tutoring Grant Program will help organizations expand the impact, improve the effectiveness of their tutoring services, and enhance the City’s partnership and engagement with community organizations.
The grant award maximum is $20,000, per organization. Funds must be utilized to provide tutoring services between January 1, 2022 to June 30, 2022. Grant funds support local nonprofit agencies established in the Antelope Valley area who actively serve Lancaster residents.
- Tutoring and educational services projects or programs
- Enhancements to existing tutoring and educational services projects or programs
- Special supplies/equipment for tutoring and educational services
- Projects that have been previously funded by Lancaster City Community Awards or Grants
- Requests that fund an organization’s ongoing personnel, operations or maintenance activities
All local, nonprofit organizations providing tutoring and educational services to Lancaster residents are eligible to apply for a grant. Organizations applying must have current 501(c)3 status, meet insurance and agreement requirements, and provide services that further the mission and/or address the priorities of the City.
For more information, visit Community Tutoring Grant Program.