The Scattergood Foundation is seeking applications for Community Fund for Immigrant Wellness to serve diverse immigrant communities throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania by providing financial support and capacity building to organizations that remove barriers and provide opportunities for individuals to live with dignity and joy.
Donor Name: The Scattergood Foundation
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/14/2022
Size of the Grant: $50,000
The Community Fund is stewarded by a granting group of community-based, immigrant-serving organizations and local philanthropic organizations who are deeply committed to shifting power dynamics between philanthropy and service organizations by utilizing a transparent shared decision making process. Listening, learning, and humility are central to this approach. At its core, the Community Fund’s approach is asset driven, drawing on the tremendous expertise, commitment, and resilience of the immigrant and refugee communities in Southeastern PA.
In its third cycle of grant-making, organizations will be able for grant dollars in one or two categories:
- Flexible Spending Grants of up to $10,000 each with the goal of providing flexible funding for organizations supporting emotional health and wellbeing of immigrants and refugees.
- Programmatic Grants of up to $50,000 each with the goal of supporting direct services that promotes emotional health and wellbeing in immigrants and refugee communities.
- Nonprofit Status
- Geographic Location
- Is the organization located in the Greater Philadelphia region, including the following counties: Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia County?
- Organization Budget Size
- Does the organization have an annual budget of $10 million or less?
- Organization Mission
- Does the organization’s mission state that they work with immigrant and/or refugee communities?
For more information, visit The Scattergood Foundation.