The Community Foundation of Pulaski County grants available to serve the needs of the community.
Donor Name: Community Foundation of Pulaski County
County: Pulaski County (IN)
Type of Grant: Grant
Grant Duration: 12 months
Community Foundation of Pulaski County awards grants to charitable programs and projects benefiting Pulaski County.
Field of Interest
Funds support a specific area of “interest” as defined by the original donor. At the Community Foundation, field of interest areas include:
- adult education
- ag-related programs and causes, including educational opportunities, youth programs, and local food programs
- disabled adults
- educationally disadvantaged children or adults
- environmental and wellness
- wildlife conservation and habitat management, conservation education, and education in outdoor recreation with primary focus on hunting, fishing, trapping and shooting sports activities
Preference will be given to proposals that:
- Impact a substantial number of people in Pulaski County, Indiana
- Suggest practical solutions to current problems or address a current community interest. Examples include, but are not limited to, issues noted in the “Conversations With Community” report.
- Encourage cooperation and elimination of duplicate services
- Assist grant recipients to achieve certain objectives
- Are from established non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organizations
The grant award period lasts 12 months from date of the award.
- Only charitable programs and projects that serve the Pulaski County community will be considered for funding.
- Grants are generally made to nonprofit agencies/organizations that have federal tax-exempt status as a 501(c)(3) public charity. Grants may be made to non-charities including for-profit, 509(a)(4) public safety organizations and other 501(c) organizations. Grants to non-charities have additional expenditure responsibility requirements.
The Foundation generally does not make grants for the following:
- Annual appeals or membership contributions
- Debt reduction, existing obligations or building campaigns
- To or for individuals
- Travel expenses
- Political purposes
For more information, visit CFOPC.