The Keuka Area Fund provides grants to registered 501(c)(3) organizations that serve residents of the communities surrounding Keuka Lake and protect the physical environment of the region.
Donor Name: Community Foundation of Elmira-Corning and the Finger Lakes
State: New York
Counties: Steuben County (NY), Yates County (NY)
Town: Bradford, Prattsburgh, Pulteney, Urbana, Wayne, Wheeler
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 08/21/2022
Funding requests for programs of non-profit organizations should:
- The Community Foundation builds community and inspires philanthropy. They support creative, effective and innovative programs in the areas of human services, arts and culture, education and youth, health, the environment and civic affairs. Successful projects will address community needs while demonstrating sustainable impact and measurable outcomes.
- The Foundation strive to create healthier conditions for people in their community by collectively improving and/or developing them together.
- Funded programs will provide clearly stated goals for the incorporation of diverse cultures, philosophies and experiences. Diversity is present not only in program delivery but also in the mission, boards, and operations of the organization
- The voices of the under served and economically diverse are important, and programs designed to foster access for community connections are preferred.
Only projects serving the residents of Steuben County towns and villages of Bradford, Prattsburgh, Pulteney, Urbana, Wayne, Wheeler and/or Yates County will be considered.
What activities are not eligible for funding?
- Annual campaigns, special event fundraisers or sponsorships
- Religious purposes
- Political or partisan purposes
- Activities taking place before grant decisions are made
- Deficit funding or debt retirement
For more information, visit Keuka Area Fund.