Donor Name: Community Foundation for Monterey County
County: Monterey County (CA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): Ongoing
Grant Size: $5,000 to $30,000
The Foundation will award operating grants on an ongoing basis to nonprofit organizations and public agencies whose operations in support of vulnerable populations and those affected by the pandemic have been stressed by the outbreak.
The Foundation will consider grant requests to:
- Assist nonprofits serving vulnerable populations with basic needs (food, housing, living expenses, transportation costs, direct support) related to job layoffs and/or financial need.
- Assist nonprofit organizations with program support and related impacts due to quarantines and physical distancing.
- Fund programming to address the related-mental health impact.
- Assist nonprofit organizations with support for proactive COVID-19 recovery, including education and vaccination efforts.
Grants are expected to range between $5,000 to $30,000 and will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- Grants are open to 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations and other public agencies serving Monterey County residents.
- Businesses and individuals are not eligible at this time, however grants to nonprofit organizations that provide direct financial assistance to individuals can be awarded.
- Fiscally sponsored groups are not eligible at this time.
For more information, visit COVID-19 Relief Fund.