Donor Name: Community Foundation for Monterey County
County: Monterey County (CA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 03/04/2022
Grant Size: $5,000-$50,000
Grant Duration: 1 year
The Community Impact grants program is the Community Foundation’s most popular and competitive grant program. Community Foundation has other grantmaking programs that address infrastructure and management improvements (Organizational Development), needs of new and emerging efforts and expenses that address issues outside of Community Impact funding priorities.
- Children and Youth Development
- Health and Human Services
- Arts and Culture
- Historic Preservation
- Community Development
- Environment and Animal Welfare
Grants are expected to range between $5,000-$50,000 and will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- Community Impact grants are open to 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations and public agencies serving Monterey County residents.
- All requested funding must directly benefit residents of Monterey County.
- All organizations applying for a grant must be current on reporting obligations for past CFMC grants.
- In general, an organization is eligible to receive only one Community Impact grant per calendar year. Only one application per year will be considered. They ask that your application focus on one program area, for example, Children & Youth Development OR Environment, not both. Only one Community Impact grant per organization will be awarded each calendar year unless the grant is for a multi-organization collaborative project.