The City of Thousand Oaks is seeking applications for its Community Environmental Enhancement Grant (CEEG) to provide grants for non-profit community and school groups, such as clubs and booster organizations, to choose a community beautification or environmental project to conduct.
Donor Name: City of Thousand Oaks
City: Thousand Oaks
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/15/2021
Size of the Grant: $2,000 to $4,500
Grant Duration: 1 year
All grant funding must be used solely to promote or support projects, events or services that benefit a cross-section of Thousand Oaks residents.
Some projects examples for this program include recycling projects, tree planting, litter collection, composting, waste reduction program, water/energy conservation, food diversion (composting, donation or recovery), public outreach and education program, or similar environmentally related activity.
- All projects must be completed within one year.
- Current award limits: Minimum $2,000, Maximum is $4,500.
- This grant does not have a matching fund requirement.
All Community Grant applicants must be a 501C3 or submit Section F – Fiscal Sponsorship.
- Funded activities must take place within the boundaries of the City of Thousand Oaks.
- Grant funds can be used for materials, supplies and general support for community sustainable environmental beautification or enhancement projects.
For more information, visit CEEG.