Clean Power Alliance is accepting applications for the Community Benefits Grant Program for providing clean energy.
Donor Name: Clean Power Alliance
County: Los Angeles County (CA) and Ventura County (CA)
City: Selected Cities
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $5,000 to $30,000
Grant Duration: 1 Year
The Community Benefits Grant Program is an innovative partnership between Clean Power Alliance (CPA) and Calpine Energy Solutions. This annual program provides grant funding to organizations working to advance clean energy, green jobs, environmental education and stewardship, and energy equity and diversity in the communities that CPA serves.
Priority Focus Areas
- Renewable Energy Research/Planning
- Clean Energy in Disadvantaged Communities
- Green Workforce Development
- Energy & Environmental Education
- Awards will range from $5,000 to $30,000 for a one-year grant term.
- Eligible applicants must be an IRS-designated 501©3 non-profit organization serving the areas where CPA provides electricity. Qualifying projects must fall within the priority focus areas.
For more information, visit Clean Power Alliance.