Donor Name: Arts Council for Monterey County
County: Monterey County (CA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $5,000
Organizations may only receive one grant per year and must have completed their previous grant’s final report before submitting a new application. Funding provided by Packard and The Todd Lueders Fund for the Arts of the Community Foundation for Monterey County
Grant Program staff determines the eligibility of the applicant based on the following criteria:
- Monterey County-based nonprofit organizations whose budgets are $250,000 or less and seeking support for public arts and culture projects in Monterey County.
- An applicant without nonprofit status may use a California-based Fiscal Sponsor with a federal 501(c) (3) designation to conduct work on a nonprofit project.
- Planned project/program must be completed in Monterey County within one year of grant award; and
- Fiscal sponsor letter and letters of recommendations need to be within 60 days of the application; and
- Reporting requirements for previous Arts4MC Community Arts grants have been met.
For more information, visit Community Arts Grants.