The Community Arts Grant Fund encourages cooperation and expansion of arts opportunities within area. Grants are awarded for projects and programs that reinforce the quality and diversity of the arts in north central Wisconsin.
Donor Name: Community Foundation of North Central Wisconsin
County: Marathon County (WI)
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $5,000
The Community Arts Grant program of the Community Foundation of North Central Wisconsin is supported with a grant from the Wisconsin Arts Board with funds from the State of Wisconsin. The B.A. & Esther Greenheck Foundation has provided a local funding match, which is supplemented with funds from the Community Foundation’s Wausau Marathon County Fund. This program is intended to encourage cooperation and the expansion of opportunities in the arts throughout Marathon County.
Requests cannot exceed $5,000, or be more than 50% of total project budget
In preparing your application, keep the following criteria in mind:
- The organization applying for funds must be a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit entity that serves Marathon County
- Project must provide a quality arts or arts-related activity or experience
- There must be a public component (e.g. concert, exhibition, performance, etc.) to the project
- The grant request can be for no more than 50% of the total project costs
- Each organization is allowed to submit one application annually.
For more information, visit Community Foundation of North Central Wisconsin.