Donor Name: Zellerbach Family Foundation
Counties: Alameda County (CA), Contra Costa County (CA), San Francisco County/city (CA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/14/2022
Size of the Grant: $15,000
Grants made support organizations suffering revenue loss, requiring operational support, producing and presenting, and/or engaging in recovery and reopening. Applications are evaluated by foundation staff in partnership with the ZFF Community Arts Panel.
All other Community Arts grants – including Project, Stability, Collaboration and Training grants – have been suspended. Response grants will remain in place until circumstances allow a return to regular grantmaking.
Response grants are general operating support awards in the amount of $5,000, $10,000 or $15,000.
- Grants are made to nonprofit organizations/organizations applying with a 501c3 fiscal sponsor
- Individual artists are not eligible to receive Response Grants.
- Organizations must primarily operate in San Francisco, Alameda, and Contra Costa counties
- Organizations must primarily work in dance, music, theater, visual arts, literary arts, festivals
- Organizations must have a history of at least two years of presenting or producing work
- Organizations (excluding fiscal sponsors representing multiple organizations) may apply for one grant per submission cycle
- Organizations with no established funding history with ZFF may still apply
- Current Community Arts grantees are eligible to apply; organizations may have multiple active grants at this time
- Applicants must articulate impact of the COVID pandemic on their organization
- Applicants must articulate what/how they are planning for recovery and reopening
- Applicants must articulate challenges they are facing for recovery and reopening
- Applicants must articulate the impact of their organization on the community served
For more information, visit Arts COVID Response Grant.