Donor Name: Colorado Springs Osteopathic Foundation
Counties: El Paso County (CO), Teller County (CO)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 06/24/2022
Size of the Grant: $5,000 and $20,000
The Foundation focuses primarily on mission-related, targeted priorities and proactively seeks organizations and programs to support.
Working cooperatively with other agencies and organizations, the Foundation identifies community needs that can be significantly impacted by contributing financial and other resources.
Targeted priorities in the area of health and well-being of our community include the following in the Pikes Peak Region:
- Access to health and human service programs which promote the physical, emotional, mental and behavioral health of the underserved
- Direct health care services for the underserved
- Upstream preventive care and service strategies for health equity focusing on the root causes of the conditions, illness or disease
- Partnering with other organizations to meet health and human service needs in their community
Grant Range Generally between $5,000 and $20,000 per selected grantee.
- Project support grants:
- funds a particular program or project with expected outcomes
- General operating support:
- allows a grantee to decide how funds are used, though most grantees have conversations about expectations and intended outcomes
- Capital support:
- Challenge/matching grants:
- provides funds to an organization with the expectation (or on the condition) that additional funds are raised from other sources
El Paso and Teller Counties.
- Grants are made only to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations with a 509 (a)(1) or 509 (a)(2) designation or governmental agencies.
- No grants are awarded to individuals.
- No grants are awarded for research.
- No grants are made to “pass through” nonprofit organizations.
- No grants are awarded for housing or the arts.
For more information, visit Colorado Springs Osteopathic Foundation Grant.