The City of Hoboken is offering support to nonprofits addressing the immediate and long-term needs of community due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Donor Name: City of Hoboken
State: New Jersey
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entity: Nonprofit Organization/Agency
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 11/19/2021
Hoboken Nonprofit Support (NPS) grants will provide funding to nonprofits as they adapt internally and programmatically to assist individuals and families in Hoboken through the COVID19 pandemic.
The program focuses on nonprofit organizations/agencies offering programs and services that specifically address COVID19 challenges in community, such as those related to:
- Health and Safety (including/not limited to food insecurity, housing instability, mental health support, domestic abuse support, access to medicine, transportation t/f healthcare, child welfare, etc.)
- Economic Security
Use of Funds
Hoboken Nonprofit Support grants are designed to support Hoboken-based nonprofit organizations that offer programs and services to meet the wide range of public health and safety, education, childcare, and economic needs of our community during the COVID-19 pandemic. Grant funding can be used to reimburse previously unbudgeted expenses related to organization/agency emergency needs stemming from the devastating impact of the coronavirus pandemic, it can also be used to support specific programmatic needs/objectives related to offering community programs and services specifically for pandemic response and recovery. For example, NPS grants may support activities such as, but not limited to:
- Planning and development of new COVID-19 related programs or reimagining or revision of existing programs
- New (unbudgeted) staff and operational costs associated with COVID-19 relief programs
- Technical or consulting needs related to digital transition or access
- Strategic planning or capacity building activities related to coronavirus impacts.
- Must be a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization or agency
- Must be located and operating in the City of Hoboken
- Must offer programs and services tied directly to the COVID19-related needs of Hoboken residents in the areas of health and safety, education, childcare, economic security.
For more information, visit City of Hoboken.