City of Gresham has announced a Community Assistance grants program to help communities respond to and recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Donor Name: City of Gresham
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/24/2022
The City’s American Rescue Plan Act Community Assistance Grant Program awards funding for nonprofits to provide services to the community negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, especially those individuals who were disproportionally impacted (Black, Indigenous, People of Color community, low-income households, socially vulnerable communities).
Grants must meet at least one of the following community needs, as identified via a community-wide survey. Needs are listed in order of priority according to survey respondents. Preference will be given to applications that provide direct assistance to individuals.
- Childcare assistance.
- Food assistance.
- Utility bill assistance.
- Rent or other housing assistance.
- Access to COVID-19 vaccines, testing.
- Cash assistance for paid leave for COVID-19-related issues.
- Digital access (laptops/wifi).
- Tourism and marketing services to attract visitors to Gresham.
- Non-profit organizations including faith based/religious organizations, charitable organizations with 501(c)(3) IRS status.
- Business associations with a 501(c)(6) IRS status.
For more information, visit City of Gresham.