The City of Frederick’s Fiscal Year 2023 Community Promotion Grant Funding Cycle is now open for applications! Local non-profit organizations are encouraged to apply with requests to create or enhance services that positively impact the greatest number of City residents.
Donor Name: City of Frederick
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entity: Nonprofit Organizations
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/17/2022
Size of the Grant: $500-$20,000
- The Community Promotion Grant program awards funding to nonprofit charitable or civic organizations to supplement existing funds that either create or enhance services that positively impact the greatest number of City residents.
- Priority will be given to programs supporting one or more of the following focus areas:
Eligible organizations may be awarded funds from $500-$20,000.
- Only nonprofit organizations shall be eligible to apply for a Community Promotion Grant.
- 501(c)(3),(c)(4),or (c)(6) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954.
- A complete Community Promotion Grant Application is required.
- An incomplete application will not be accepted.
- The City operates on an annual Fiscal Schedule beginning on July 1 and ending on June 30.
Any nonprofit organizations that desires financial assistance from the City shall attach with the Community Promotion Grant Application:
- IRS determination letter
- Copy of an annual report of its business affairs and transactions
- Copies of the audited financial statement of the previous year .
- The most recent 990 tax return.
- A detailed description of the program and how it serves the residents of the City.
- How the grant funding will benefit the residents of the City.
For more information, visit City of Frederick.