The City of Billings will award Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act funding (CDBG-CV) to eligible nonprofit organizations and/or public agencies to support coronavirus response for low-income individuals and families in Billings.
Donor Name: City of Billings
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/28/2022
Grant Duration: 12 months
- Exclusively support coronavirus and other infectious disease response.
- Primarily benefit low-income individuals and families in Billings. Extensive documentation relative to the impact of pandemic response activities for low-income beneficiaries, including complete demographics, is required.
- Avoid duplication of other local, state, or federal service or support to prevent fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Repayment of funding utilized for duplicative activities is required.
Priority activities include:
- Short-term, emergency subsistence payments (rent, mortgage, or utilities) can be made on behalf of low-income individuals to prevent homelessness
- Mental Health Care Appointments, Case Management, Healthcare Appointments, Stress Management Programs, and Support Groups
- Food Delivery, Food Boxes, Meal Distribution, and Food Pantries
- Adult Education, Job Coaching, Resume-Building, Literacy, and Job Placement
- Childcare, Summer, and After-School Programming for Children
- Child Education and Tutoring
- Non-Congregant Shelter – Per Diem Costs for individuals needing isolation and quarantine
- Broadband and Wireless Internet Access to provide a specific social service
- Increased Cleaning of Public Restrooms
- Virtual Services Capacity
- Vaccination and Public Health Activities
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Match
For more information, visit Community Development Block Grant.