The Community Foundation of East Alabama is inviting applications for its Mini-Grants program to award funding to non-profits in the East Alabama Region (Chambers, Lee, Macon, Russell, Tallapoosa Counties) that are looking to strengthen their organization.
Donor Name: Community Foundation of East Alabama
Counties: Lee County (AL), Macon County (AL), Tallapoosa County (AL), Chambers County (AL), Russell County (AL)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/31/2021
Size of the Grant: $500.00
General operating support provides unrestricted funding to help support and maintain an organization as it pursues its mission. This type of grant is flexible and gives the grantee the ability to use the funds where they are most appropriate.
These funds come from the General Fund. While some donors set up their own donor-advised funds, other donors choose to support critical issues in the community by donating unrestricted dollars to General Fund. Donors who give to the General Fund to meet the needs of community today and for years to come.
The Mini Grant Program awards up to $500.00.
Proposals must include:
- A copy of its 501(c)(3) tax determination letter.
- Must operate within or serve individuals in the CFEA’s 5 county area: Lee, Macon, Tallapoosa, Chambers, or Russell).
- Funds must not be used to support the following:
- Religious services and/or religious education
- Fundraising and marketing events
- Endowment funds
- Capital Campaign fundraising or contributions
For more information, visit Community Foundation of East Alabama.