Arcora Foundation’s Capital Clinic Access (CCA) grants provide safety net dental programs – including Federally Qualified Health Centers, Tribal, and nonprofit dental clinics – with capital funding to expand their programs to serve more people, particularly Black, Indigenous and communities of color that experience oral health disparities and face challenges accessing dental care.
Donor Name: Arcora Foundation
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/17/2022
Size of the Grant: $50,000 and $250,000
Grant funding will support:
- Increased dental access for improved oral health of Black, Indigenous and communities of color
- The development/deepening of community/patient partnerships to accomplish project goals
- Capacity to sustain increased access for priority populations
Awards range between $50,000 and $250,000 per project.
- Geographic Location – Project must benefit individuals within Washington
- Project Type – Capital projects that increase access to dental care for Black, Indigenous and communities of Color
- Applicant’s Tax Status – Organizations that have been ruled to be tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the
- Internal Revenue Code or similar status. Charitable organizations applying for support must possess the most current IRS documentation reflecting their status or qualification as a tax-exempt entity.
For more information, visit Capital Clinic Grant.