The Camber Foundation is seeking proposals from nonprofit organizations serving Eastern North Carolina.
Donor Name: Camber Foundation
State: North Carolina
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $25,000 to $50,000
Grant Duration: 1 year
Preference may be given to proposals supporting the following areas of interest:
- Access to healthcare
- Mental health services and programs
- Postsecondary education attainment
- Workforce development
- Youth development programming
- Digital inclusion
- Grants will range $25,000 to $50,000 per grant.
- Grant terms will be for one year.
Geographic area defined
The eligibility area consists of the following 41 counties: Beaufort, Bertie, Bladen, Brunswick, Camden, Carteret, Chowan, Columbus, Craven, Cumberland, Currituck, Dare, Duplin, Edgecombe, Gates, Greene, Halifax, Harnett, Hertford, Hoke, Hyde, Johnston, Jones, Lenoir, Martin, Nash, New Hanover, Northampton, Onslow, Pamlico, Pasquotank, Pender, Perquimans, Pitt, Robeson, Sampson, Scotland, Tyrrell, Washington, Wayne and Wilson.
Organizations eligible to apply are
- Nonprofit organizations qualified as tax exempt public charities under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or nonprofit organizations and programs operating with an eligible 501(c)(3) public charity fiscal sponsor.
- Please note that for grants issued to those operating with a fiscal sponsor, the sponsoring organization will be considered the grantee and will be legally responsible for the project and accountable to the Foundation for all required reporting. A copy of the fiscal sponsorship agreement must be provided at the time of application submittal.
- Based in North Carolina.
- Providing services in at least one of the 41 counties in the eligible geographic area of Eastern North Carolina as defined below.
- Offering programming and services without discrimination based on age, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, physical ability, sexual orientation, political affiliation or religious belief.
Organizations may apply for either support for their general operations or for a specific program or project.
Funding will not support
- Grants to government entities, schools, or churches.
- Grants to individuals.
- Political purposes/activities or campaigns; or lobbying, including advocacy that is for the purpose of influencing legislation.
- Fundraising activities for endowments, capital campaigns or sponsorships.
- Reimbursement or loan repayment.
- Re-granting programs.
- Programs that are either restricted to members of a particular faith, or which promote religious doctrine.
For more information, visit Camber Foundation.