Donor Name: California Homebuilding Foundation
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/31/2022
Grants awarded to the local and state building industry associations provide valuable resources for balanced and objective research that takes into account all aspects of growth.
The California Homebuilding Foundation aims to be the leading source of policy research to further homebuilding in California.
- Statewide Projects that address critical issues of a statewide nature
- Regional/Local Projects that address critical issues pertinent to a regional or local homebuilding association
- Education Projects that encourage the ongoing education of individuals, associations and the public on issues that are pertinent to the homebuilding industry
- Internship(s) to a regional or local building industry association for the purpose of conducting research on local issues.
- Building Industry Associations/Home Building Associations in California and/or their divisions and chapters.
- Individuals, foundations and private companies are not eligible unless directed to conduct research at the request of the Foundation or a building industry association.
- As a 501(c) (3) organization, CHF cannot make grants for lobbying efforts or grants for any research used to influence legislation.
For more informati0n, visit California Homebuilding Foundation’s Grant.